Football Gear for Social Change:
RSF is the distribution partner for Soccer Gear for Zambia (USA). Gear is usually sent from the US in July and arrives in Zambia around January.
We work with partners, civic officials, foundations and other charitable organizations who share a vision to create change and focus on three of the seventeen of UN Sustainable Development Goals.
The quantity of gear and items collected changes each year. Requests for gear outnumber the volume of gear we are able to distribute. RSF uses a review process to determine what items approved applicants will receive. We prioritize organizations that meet at least two or more of the following criteria:
- Certified NGO in Zambia
- Activities that support UN Goal 3 – youth wellness
- Activities that support UN Goal 4 – quality education
- Activities that support UN Goal 5 – gender equality and empowerment of girls
How Can We Participate?
View the attached 2022 Gear Request Form. A fee of 500 kwatcha is required to cover distribution and handling. Approved organizations must pay the fee prior to receiving gear.The form is available as either as a Google Form or a Word Document. The form has three sections:
- Questions About Your Organization
- Questions About Your Activities
- Questions About Equipment
- July – Application Form must be sent by July 31 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- October – Applications are reviewed by a panel and approved requests are notified
- November/December – Handling fee is due
- January – Gear typically arrives